- Rights of Entry. Vendor will have the right to enter the Premises at any time, but outside of Business Hours Vendor will be required to furnish proper and verifiable identification. Landlord will have the right to enter the Premises after Business Hours to perform janitorial services, at all reasonable hours to clean windows and also at any time during the last three (3) months of the Term, with reasonable prior notice to Vendor, to show the Premises to prospective Vendors.
- Right of Exclusion. Landlord reserves the right to exclude or expel from the Building any person who, in Landlord’s judgment, is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Obstructions. Vendor will not obstruct or place anything in or on the sidewalks or driveways outside the building, or in the lobbies, corridors, stairwells or other Common Areas. Landlord may remove, at Vendor’s expense, any such obstruction or thing without notice or obligation to Vendor.
- Refuse. Vendor will place all refuse in the Premises in proper receptacles provided and paid for by Vendor, or in receptacles provided by Landlord for the Building, and will not place any litter or refuse on or in the sidewalks or driveways outside the Building, or the Common Areas, lobbies, corridors, stairwells, ducts or shafts of the Building.
- Public Safety. Vendor will not throw anything out of doors, windows or skylights, down passageways or over walls.
- Keys; Locks. Landlord may from time to time install and change locks on entrances to the Building, Common Areas and the Premises, and will provide Vendor a reasonable number of keys to meet Vendor’s requirements. If Vendor desires additional keys they will be furnished by Landlord and Vendor will pay a reasonable charge for them. Vendor will not add or change existing locks on any door in or to the Premises without Landlord’s prior written consent. If with Landlord’s consent, Vendor installs lock(s) incompatible with the Building master locking system:
- Landlord, without abatement of Rent, will be relieved of any obligation under the Lease to provide any service that requires access to the affected areas;
- Vendor will indemnify Landlord against any expense as a result of forced entry to the affected areas which may be required in an emergency; and
- Vendor will, at the end of the Term and at Landlord’s request, remove such lock(s) at Vendor’s expense.
At the end of the Term, Vendor will promptly return to Landlord all keys for the Building and Premises which are in Vendor’s possession.